Workforce Development Plan - Growing the Learning Culture
Outcome 4 Self-evaluation and performance monitoring
Event: Peer evlauation training pilot 1
- Organisers: Education Scotland
- Open to: invited group only from Midlothian, Scottish Borders and Duke of Edinburgh's Awards.
- Date: 10th/11th September
- Further information: a 2nd pilot will be run later in year, location to be decided. A toolkit which will be available to all will be developed folllowing this and available on i-develop.
Event: Creative/evaluative writing workshop on self-evaluation
- Organisers: Tayside and Fife Alliance
- Open to: Practitioners in the Tayside and Fife Alliance area
- Date and time: Jan-Mar 2019
- Venue: TBC
- To book: TBC
Resource: Youth Work Outcomes Online Toolkit
- Source: YouthLink Scotland
- Description: The Youth Work Outcomes articulate the difference that youth works makes with, and for, young people in Scotland. The seven outcomes can be achieved in a range of youth work contexts and practices. Each outcome has a set of indicators that help youth workers and young people to understand the difference youth work is making and how well young people are progressing towards the outcome. You’ll find lots of tools, guides, templates and case studies to help you understand and use the Youth Work Outcomes and Indicators in your youth work practice.
- URL: https://www.youthlinkscotland.org/policy/youth-work-outcomes/