Workforce Development Plan - Growing the Learning Culture
Outcome 3 Work with families and communities.
Event: Launch of Professional Learning Working Group, Strategic Forum for Adult Learning Report
- Organisers: Professional Learning Working Group, Strategic Forum for Adult Learning
- Open to: CLD practitioners
- Date and time: 27th September 2018, 12.30 - 15.30
- Venue: University of Stiring
- To book follow this link: Mapping Adult Education September 2018
Resource: Family Learning Framework
- Created by: Education Scotland with practitioners
- Useful for: Those who are already delivering family learning, or who are about to be involved in planning, developing and, or delivering family learning.
- Available from: Family Learning Framework
Event: Family Learning Conference with practice sharing workshops
- Organisers: Tayside and Fife Alliance
- Open to: Practitioners in the Tayside and Fife Alliance Area
- Date and time: Thursday 20th September 2018, 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Venue: Rothes Halls, Glenrothes
- To book: Contact CLD contact in local areas.
Resource: Guidance on Learner Participation in Educational Settings (3-18)
Guidance and support materials from Education Scotland to help schools and early years settings develop an understanding of learner participation and plan for implementation within their setting. (2018)
- Created By: University of Stirling and Education Scotland
- Useful for: Those working with children, young people and families in early years and school settings
- Available from: https://education.gov.scot/improvement/Documents/learner-participation.pdf