Universal Credit support

This forum has a limit to the number of forum postings you can make in a given time period - this is currently set at 3 posting(s) in 1 day
Picture of Tricia Donaghy
Universal Credit support
by Tricia Donaghy - Tuesday, 14 March 2017, 11:58 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to source some screen shots of the relevant Universal Credit Full Service screens to use as a guide/resource with learners.   JCP are unable to share any of these.   The particular screen shots I am looking for are:-

'How to manage your account online'

'Your Commitment'

'Your Commitment' continued

'To Do List'

'How to access & complete your journal'

Is anyone else looking at developing a similar resource?    Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks.

Tricia

Picture of Elaine Glennie
Re: Universal Credit support
by Elaine Glennie - Tuesday, 14 March 2017, 2:59 PM

Hi Tricia,

I don't have any of the screenshots that you're looking for (sorry!) but am really interested in what you're doing.  We run Job Clubs in Angus and a resource like this would be really helpful for our learners too. 

Have you tried Welfare Rights or Citizens Advice for the screenshots?

Thanks

Elaine

by Tricia Donaghy - Thursday, 16 March 2017, 11:03 AM

Hi Elaine,

I haven't contacted Welfare Rights or CAB yet so will give them a try.

Thanks

Tricia

Picture of David Grant
by David Grant - Tuesday, 14 March 2017, 4:47 PM

Hi Tricia

I'm not sure if this helps, it is a link to material that I created prior to help participants on the IT4Work project run by my employer Dundee Council, the objective being to help people become digitally literate whilst meeting their claimant commitment for Job Seekers Allowance (I currently work with participants on JSA and Universal Credit).  I'm happy for you to edit and use any of this material if it helps you.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlSGwudse4gciUPOKD-U3FNCNN6y

I think that you are looking for screen shots from individuals who have created online Universal Credit accounts, if you could clarify then this would help.  Assuming this is what you are looking for, and you don't manage to source suitable material, maybe we could look at developing a shared and relevant resource.

Regards

David

Picture of Graham MacLellan
by Graham MacLellan - Wednesday, 15 March 2017, 9:25 AM

I have asked DWP for similar resources. My understanding is that the system is constantly changing and being updated as it is being 'tested' when rolled out. I see some people have requested similar information online via freedom of information requests however these have been denied as the information is in the public domain. 

The money advice site has some great links but no screenshots :(

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/universal-credit-an-introduction

There is no test site also unfortunately with the full service.

Graham

by Tricia Donaghy - Thursday, 16 March 2017, 11:04 AM

Hi graham,

Thanks for the info and link. 

Tricia