PDA: SAL

This forum has a limit to the number of forum postings you can make in a given time period - this is currently set at 3 posting(s) in 1 day
Picture of Elaine Glennie
PDA: SAL
by Elaine Glennie - Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 11:44 AM

Hi all,

A small group of us in Angus are thinking about delivering the PDA: SALL (Supporting Adult Literacies Learning) and wondered if anyone else had delivered this and if so what your thoughts on it were?

Thanks

Elaine

Picture of Nicola Barlow
Re: PDA: SAL
by Nicola Barlow - Thursday, 17 August 2017, 2:10 PM

Hi Elaine I am an Adult Literacy & Numeracy Development Worker based in North Lanarkshire and I have experience of delivering the PDA: SALL. I have previously delivered this to colleagues and I'm currently delivering it to a group of volunteers. My email address is barlown@northlan.gov.uk if you want to contact me. Regards, Nicola
Picture of Julia Ross
Re: PDA: SAL
by Julia Ross - Friday, 18 August 2017, 9:20 AM

Hi Elaine ...

I've delivered PDA SALL here in South Lanarkshire with my colleague Greta Fordyce - like Nicola, I'm also an Adult Literacy and Numeracy Worker and I'm based in the Council's Community Learning and Home School Partnership Service. 

My office number is 0141 584 2911 or you can post again here if you want to get in touch to chat about the course.  If I'm not about just ask for Greta!

Julia