Use this option to create an i-develop account without becoming a member of the CLD Standards Council.
To become an associate member you must be be a full-time, part-time or voluntary practitioner in community learning and development. This includes:
- Practitioners who have recently completed a recognised professional qualification but have still to gain two years verified practice, or
- Students undertaking a recognised professional qualification, or
- Practitioners with a qualification below degree level, or
- Practitioners with qualifications in other disciplines
- Practitioners without formal qualifications
To become a full member you must have:
- A Standards Council recognised degree level qualification and two years verified practice in a community learning and development setting. View the list of qualifications that are recognised for registration purposes.